The following are pieces that have been published on third party websites or my personal blog:
- Meet the Gray Havens, The Rabbit Room
- Interview with Eric Peters, The Rabbit Room
- On Poetry: An Interview with Andrew Peterson, Metonym Literary Journal
- Ghost of a King Tour, The Rabbit Room
ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS
- The Lord is Just (Psalms of Rest Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- I Am the Resurrection and the Life (I Am: Statements of Our Savior Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- I Am the Bread of Life (I Am: Statements of Our Savior Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- Who Do You Say That I Am? (I Am: Statements of Our Savior Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- Paul’s Concern for the Galatians (Galatians Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- Sons and Heirs (Galatians Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- Justification through Faith (Galatians Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- Law and Promise (Galatians Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- The Purpose of the Law (Galatians Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- David (Women & Men in the Word Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- Jacob (Women & Men in the Word Reading Plan), She Reads Truth
- Faithful ‘Til the Finish Line, Foundling House
- Friendship and the Courage to Let Go, Voice of Courage
- Why It’s Okay Not to Feel Well as a Christian, Real Hope Rising
- A Dream Within, The Deeply, Co.
- The Art of Breathing, Simple and Soul
- 4 Beautiful Reasons to Keep Living, Personal blog
- The Freedom to Lament Your Illness, Personal blog
- Bailey’s Five Things That Look Better Than They Taste, The 5ive Blog
- Christmas Stories by Jenny & Tyler, Personal blog
- “Catharsis,” Metonym Literary Journal
- Addison’s Walk, Amazon Createspace
The following is a mock media kit produced for my graduate course, Writing for Media and Public Relations. In it, I’m writing as Public Relations Director for the non-profit organization, The Rabbit Room. Promoting how The Rabbit Room is an organizational mentor to songwriters, I’m hoping to secure an in-depth interview or feature article in Relevant Magazine.
Dave and Licia Radford of The Gray Havens are hitting the road this fall and raising the bar for a standard folk/acoustic concert. They’ve chosen college and university campuses for their main venues, and will be touring with a full band and string section (for most shows).
If you’ve been listening to their new album, you’ll understand immediately why they’ve gone this route… Click here to read the complete post.
Many posts on my blog spring from my desire to encourage others who have hit a wall in their physical, emotional, or spiritual health journeys. I wrote “4 Beautiful Reasons to Keep Living” to provide a voice of empathy and hope to those who are grappling with anxiety and depression.
4 Beautiful Reasons to Keep Living
No matter how hard fighting for your life can get, there are some pretty beautiful reasons for doing so. Click here to continue reading.
This is an interview I conducted for The Rabbit Room with singer-songwriter Eric Peters for the release of his album/book project, Far Side of the Sea. In it, I chat with Eric about his imagined experiences of inanimate objects and how he departs musically and lyrically from his traditional music projects. Read the complete interview here.