I received my Bachelor of Arts in English (Creative Writing) from William Jessup University, where I served as Poetry Editor for the university’s literary journal, Metonym. In August 2017, I graduated from New England College with a Master of Arts in Professional Writing. Click here for my full resume / CV.
The following are pieces that have been published on third party websites or my personal blog:
- “Meet the Gray Havens,” The Rabbit Room
- “Interview with Eric Peters,” The Rabbit Room
- On Poetry: An Interview with Andrew Peterson, Metonym Literary Journal
- “Ghost of a King Tour,” The Rabbit Room
ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS
- “Friendship and the Courage to Let Go,” Voice of Courage
- “Why It’s Okay Not to Feel Well as a Christian,” Real Hope Rising
- “A Dream Within,” The Deeply, Co.
- “The Art of Breathing,” Simple and Soul
- “4 Beautiful Reasons to Keep Living,” Bailey Gillespie blog
- “The Freedom to Lament Your Illness,” Bailey Gillespie blog
- “The Color Pink: On Chronic Blushing & Hyperactive Sympathetic Nervous Systems,” Medium
- “Bailey’s Five Things That Look Better Than They Taste,” The 5ive Blog
- “Christmas Stories by Jenny & Tyler,” Bailey Gillespie blog
- “An Affair at Lombard,” Metonym Literary Journal
- “The Ogre’s Castle and the Cottage: Reflections on the Two-Fold Nature of Art,” Bailey Gillespie blog
- Addison’s Walk, Amazon Createspace
- Upcoming book excerpt
- Co-developing and teaching William Jessup University’s summer Writing Boot Camp with Vicki Quirarte, Director of Writing and Professor of English. Summer 2015 & 2016.
- Presenting a workshop, “Authorizing Tutors through Embedded Experiences and Collaborative Partnerships,” along with Vicki Quirarte and Briana Kwiatek, at the Northern California Writing Centers Association’s annual conference at Fresno State, CA.
- Working as Promotions Intern for The Gray Havens, a Nashville-based narrative pop/folk duo.
- Developing and teaching an independent Travel Writing class online, as well as onsite for Sierra College Community Education.
- Providing online editorial assistance to an Ed.D. and a Ph.D. student.
Dr. John Jackson, President of William Jessup University, Ph.D.
Vicki Quirarte, Director of WJU Writing Program and Professor of English, M.A.
Andre Mendoza, Director of WJU Academic Support, Ed.D. candidate